15th edition of the ALFI London Conference
FINCONSULTING S.à r.l. and Lorenzo Maria Gianello are proud to announce they are a sponsor in the ALFI London Conference & Cocktail. Luxembourg for Finance is looking forward to participating in the 15th edition of the ALFI London Conference taking place on 8 May 2019 in Central Hall Westminster. Over 1.400 fund industry experts from more than 730 companies are expected to attend the event. Topics discussed will include private equity, disruption and transformation, real estate and sustainable finance.
Tuesday 7th May
6pm – 8pm ALFI cocktail
Wednesday 8th May
8.00am – 8.50am Registration
8.50am – 3.15pm ALFI Conference
3.15pm – 4.15pm Networking afternoon tea
The 15th edition of the ALFI London Conference is taking place on 8 May 2019 in Central Hall Westminster. The event will kick off with its traditional networking cocktail on the evening of 7 May. Over 1 400 fund industry experts from more than 730 companies are expected to register to attend the event.
The event is free of charge, click on the link below to register.
Keynote speeches and panel discussions
• A walk on the wild side – disruption scenarios in asset management
• CEO panel discussion – beyond cyclical to structural shifts
• Luxembourg: anticipating change, shaping our future and aiming for tomorrow
• “Disruption scenarios” … “structural shifts” … “shaping our future” … how does this impact the regulator?
• Transformation and disruption: what can the asset management industry learn from transformation seen elsewhere?
Parallel workshops: “short and sharp” insights from our experts
• Target operating model for your management company
• Private equity: new tax and structuring developments
• Real estate: hot investment areas and set-ups
• The Luxembourg sustainable finance toolkit